Embassy of Japan in Nepal, JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency), JCCN (Japanese Chamber of Commerce in Nepal) and IBN (Investment Board Nepal), visited Beltecno India’s Corporate Office in Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
Representatives from Embassy of Japan in Nepal, JICA, JCCN & IBN
Date: August 30, 2018
From Japan Embassy in Nepal:
From JICA, Nepal
- Mikio Tamada
- Ayuko Nakamura
- Ripu Dhoj K.C.
- Sneha Shakya
The above representatives from different organizations from Nepal, visited Beltecno Corporate Office in Gurgaon. It was a great privilege to welcome them here in India.
Through the JICA project in Dhulabari, Jhapa, Nepal, accomplished in 2016, Beltecno gained an opportunity to be associated with JICA and DWSS (Department of Water Supply and Sewerage, Nepal) then. In August, 2017, Beltecno Nepal was incorporated in Kathmandu, Nepal and later on became the membership of JCCN. This overall scenario led to the connection between Beltecno with these prestigious bodies from Nepal. However, this was the first meeting with IBN representatives and it was a pleasure to meet with them.
Discussing on business opportunities in Nepal
The meeting was based on the following points
- The different investment and business opportunities in the Nepal market and the ways in which Beltecno Nepal could make use of those opportunities in coming days.
- For the technical and skill development in Nepal and it's citizens, by Japan, and the contribution of Beltecno Nepal in such projects. Recently, Beltecno sent its employees as technical trainees to Beltecno Corporation, Japan, for the same purpose.
- The scope of Beltecno stainless steel water tanks in India and Nepal market. What are the challenges that Beltecno India is facing in order to cover the Indian and south Asian market?
- Beltecno India is committed to “Clean Water to All” and JICA and JCCN will definitely help it to promote and introduce its products in the Nepal market and in upcoming projects as well.
- The JICA project in Dhulabari, Jhapa, Nepal 2016 and the scope of the stainless-steel panel tanks in upcoming projects
The overall discussion held was most informative and Beltecno is very hopeful for future opportunities. Beltecno is grateful to be connected with such renowned organizations and will ensure its best effort in order to contribute to their upcoming social cause programs.
Moreover, the Japanese embassy in Nepal, JICA and JCCN is actively involved with the Investment Board Nepal, working to approach and facilitate Japanese companies willing to invest in Nepal in different sectors. As well, sharing the business opportunities arising in different sectors in the Nepal market, as Nepal is placed between two fast economically developing giants i.e. China and India.