This policy elaborates the procedure of information collected by us and how we uphold your privacy and safeguard all the information provided by you, while providing you our services.
- ″Website″ means our website accessible at http://www.beltecno-global.com
- ″Phone Call″ means phone call conversations between you and our associates or sales advisers.
The Policy does not apply to, nor do we take any responsibility for, any information that is collected by any third party either using the Website or through any links on the Website or through any of the advertisements.
Personal/Sensitive/Other information: Defined
- ″Personal Information″ implies personally identifiable information like your name, your address, your age, your email address and your phone number.
- ″Sensitive Personal Information″ which means your financial information, your passwords, any biometric or medical or health related information, or such other information as identified as sensitive personal data or information under the relevant applicable laws in effect.
- ″Other Information″ means all other information other than Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Information. To give examples of this, this could be in the nature of device information, your usage patterns, and information you share with us or our associates.
Security of Personal Information
We take the security of personal information very seriously and have undertaken security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data for the same. The information and data that we receive through the Website is stored on our database, which is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited.
When you use the Website, the services, applications or facilities offered therein, the personal information you share may be visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information or the sensitive personal data or information you choose to submit in these instances.
Use of your Information:
We share your personal information like phone number and email with our internal staff only when we believe that they can offer suitable service to you and should connect with you.
From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications or useful material that may be of interest to you and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Whilst this information is important to your interaction with Beltecno, you may opt out of receiving these communications by contacting us.
Permitted DisclosuresBesides the above, by law, or by any court or governmental agency or authority for http://www.beltecno-global.com to disclose your sensitive personal data or information. We may also disclose your sensitive personal data or information if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, such disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party. For the aforesaid purposes, we do not require you prior consent to disclose your personal information.
Third Party Disclosure
Any complaints or concerns with regards to the contents of the Website or of any abuse of law may be raised to our team.
To keep up with the ever changing times, we may make changes to the Policy. We will indicate that the Policy has changed and this will be displayed prominently on the Website. You will need to ascertain for yourself what changes have been made or whether or not you agree with the changes. If you do not agree to the changes, you should discontinue your use of the Website, because as we have told you earlier, your use or access of the Website will constitute your acceptance of the Policy as then changed.
If you have any complaints about the Website, its contents or anything in relation thereto, please contact us.