In past few years Beltecno has become a prominent water tank manufacturer in India. We tried our best to educate the Industries why to go for Stainless steel panel tanks, and after many years of effort came with phenomenal results when our repeated customer base increased tremendously amazing after using the Panel tanks.
Today we are discussing the major key points how we will be the best choice over other water tank's manufacturers.
Our expertise into manufacturing Panel tanks is over 70 years NOW !
We come from the land of quality "Japan" which is known for its quality standards specially into manufacturing sector.
When making a decision on precuring of water storage solution for your Industrial or commercial application, there are many things to consider. Above all few are the major considerations business owners make during their purchase. Cost, Quality, Customizations, Durability and Value for money.
Water tanks are available in various MOCs like concrete, steel, and polyethylene, with each having their own benefits. However, stainless steel tanks are considered to be the best choice overall. Why? Read the post to get answers.
Here, we’ll take a closer look at the stainless steel water tank benefits.
1. Corrosion Protection: Stainless steel offers tremendous durability in comparison to steel, concrete or plastic. This material resists oxidation by water, as well as biocides, which is a beneficial feature for a business working with water, or other corrosive materials. Also, an internal or external coating is not required for stainless steel water tanks.
2. Durability and Longevity: Stainless steel tanks offer high resistance to cavitation, crevice corrosion, as well as wear and tear in contaminated and pure waters. This material remains ductile through a wide range of temperatures and pressures.
It is heat resistant, and remains unaffected by exposure to harmful radiations. Also, there is no risk involved with stainless steel water tanks, such as freezing, rust, or cracking.
3. Recyclable in Properties : Stainless steel is considered as a safe metal alloy, which means it is environment friendly. Since last many years, there has been major advancements in the production of the stainless steel.
These advancements focus on use of natural energy and resources. Mostly, new stainless steel water tanks comprise 60-70% recycled material, thereby making them biodegradable and recyclable. This also helps in reducing the carbon footprint of a manufacturer and a user.
4. Hygienic: The concrete storage tanks offer cost benefits, thus are the most preferred. However, many users are unaware about its unhygienic side. Concrete tanks are susceptible to bacterial and mold growth, and chemical leakage. Being porous, these tanks leach calcium, which contaminates the water supply.
However, stainless steel is a hygienic material. It has a high passive film stability, which contributes to its inertness in water. Although SS leaches alloying elements (Ni and Cr), still being a non-porous material, it causes no leakage. As a result, it offers hygienic drinking water than a concrete water tank.
5. Easy to move: It is seen that most concrete water tanks are poured in place, and remain fixed in the spot. However, this may not suit everyone. If a company changes its location, it’s impossible to move a concrete plant. Stainless steel tanks can be easily moved using a forklift, or by other means. This helps eliminate a cost of buying a new tank, as well as stress and efforts associated with it.
6. Aesthetic Value: Water tanks made from concrete, plastic, or other cheaper materials aren’t that nice to look. They look sullied with mold, after a few years in operation. Stainless steel tanks look streamlined, and can be easily painted to match any surroundings.
7. Cost: Stainless steel water tanks have a longer lifecycle than many cheaper tanks, and require less repairs, installations, or maintenance. This helps reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
After understanding these benefits, it is important that you buy your tanks from a reputed supplier. Beltecno is a reliable manufacturer and supplier of stainless steel water storage tanks.
For more information regarding our stainless steel panel tanks download our product brochure by clicking the button below, drop us your requirement on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on any of the given numbers +91 9116009580/+91 7300084028